Friday, May 6, 2011

andrea's midnight obsessions

1. Malin + Goetz: I've always loved mens fragrances. This strong addictive peppery cannabis candle is refreshing and different. The boyfriend loves it and that's a major plus in my book. 

2. Tibetan Lock by Tibet Arts: I keep this tibetan lock that symbolizes protection on my dresser as a decoration piece. Keeps me inspired every morning. 

3. Young the Giant: Their latest single "My Body" has got me singing in my car with the windows down. Can't wait to see them at Lollapalooza this year.

4. Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask: I have tried all those pricey mud masks you can imagine out there until my face noticed a difference on this $5.99 magic tube.

5. Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony:  It's true - I do feel closer to the clouds in the sky. Totally worth every penny.

6. Globe-Trotter: I've always been obsessed with trunks, especially on wheels! They also look great in the closet as a decoration piece. 

7. Glass Jewlery Boxes: Not only are these the perfect mothers day gifts, but they are affordable and look beautiful anywhere in the house for your special treasures.  

8. Fujifilm Instax 210 Instant Photo Camera: This instant camera is perfect to capture those special moments this summer! 

Love, 
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Just ordered the mud mask & camera from Amazon.com can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete